Sustaining Hope- Child Sponsorship
Imagine being to hungry to think.
Imagine walking on hot roads with no shoes.
Imagine learning your "ABC's" by writing with a stick in the dirt.
Now imagine a place where $28.00 a month would provide three meals a day, a new school uniform and the fees to attend a real school. You have found that place.
Thanks to our partnerships with great organizations like Feed My Starving Children, Child Evangelism Fellowship and others we can provide food, clothing, medical care, education, housing and loving staff for a needy child for only $28.00 a month!$28 month provides:
- Daily food
- School fees and supplies
- Good News after-school clubs
- Outreach and aide for one other destitute child
(We strongly believe in combating entitlement and teaching our children that they are also givers, contributors and can bless others. So we provide opportunities for sharing their blessings with others less fortunate.)
Sustain Hope in an orphan child!
Sponsor a child yourself. Work together with your family, co-workers or church to support an entire classroom or orphanage!
"For I know the plans I have for you,""declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
- Choose your country (Liberia or Myanmar)
- Download and print or receive via email your 12 month payment sheet. Liberia / Myanmar
- 107 children in Mount Barcley, Liberia at Children's Rescue Center and King's Arms Academy
- 52 children at Mother Wleh's orphanage home, Monrovia
- 103 children at Peter Sayklon's home in Kakata, Liberia
- 38 children in India
Ministry in development